Posting Text containing '&' Symbol via HTTP

Martin Feuersteiner

Dear Group

It's a more general HTTP question, please excuse if this isn't the most
appropiate place to ask this.

I'm having a string 'Cat & Dog' which I would like to post via HTTP using
POST but all I receive on the other end is 'Cat'.
I also tried Dim mystring As String = "Cat&Dog" but still the same. The
POST syntax looks like this:

xml.send("username=" & username & "&password=" & password & "&mystring" &
mystring)

Is there any way around this problem?

Thanks very much for your help & efforts!

Martin