Posting to ASP page from .NET windows service

.NET Developer

We have a .NET windows service that needs to POST to the typical ASP page
(login page), upon successfull response this service has to POST to the next
page (send data). Can anyone please post a code sample or provide me a
pointer to some article or code sample.

Thanks

Dmitriy Lapshin [C# / .NET MVP]

Hello,

Taking a look at the System.Net.WebClient class documentation in MSDN should
be a good starting point.