Posting xml to a server using c#

anthonytega

I have an form that need to deliver the sumission to a remote server in
xml. The server will then respond using xml. I am very new to c# and
have tried several methods (very unsucessfully) to send the data. Is
there a way to save XmlTextWriter to a stream then post the stream and
geta response?

Patrice

If you meant you have to POST this content to a web page, you could try
System.Net.WebClient or System.Net.HttpWebRequest. Or could it be a web
service ?