    1) do not reply. Leave that to me.

    2) if you do reply, snip the other groups.

    3) add informant to your killfile. His addy is

    Richard, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Richard

    Steve R. Guest

    Richard wrote in message ...
    > Add informant to your killfile.

    That's very informative :)

    Steve R., Jan 21, 2004

  3. Richard wrote:
    > 1) do not reply. Leave that to me.

    How about nobody replying? That's how you deal with trolls.

    > 3) add informant to your killfile. His addy is

    And of course, he can't change that.

    --
    Andrew Cameron
    "Got my hand on my heart, I know no better location..."

    Andrew Cameron, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Richard

    Whitecrest Guest

    In article <GkrPb.5522$>, "Steve
    R." <stevie_ritchie(NOSPAM)@hotmail.com> says...
    > > Add informant to your killfile.

    > That's very informative :)

    Thanks for informing us....

    --
    Whitecrest Entertainment
    www.whitecrestent.com

    Whitecrest, Jan 21, 2004
  5. Richard

    John C Guest

    On Wed, 21 Jan 2004 10:04:46 -0500 Whitecrest posted:

    > In article <GkrPb.5522$>, "Steve
    > R." <stevie_ritchie(NOSPAM)@hotmail.com> says...
    > > > Add informant to your killfile.

    > > That's very informative :)

    > Thanks for informing us....

    it was informal.

    --
    John C

    John C, Jan 21, 2004
  6. Richard

    informant Guest

    "Richard" <anonymous@127.000> wrote in message
    > 1) do not reply. Leave that to me.

    Request denied, St00pid. You don't get to give orders.

    > 2) if you do reply, snip the other groups.
    >
    > 3) add informant to your killfile. His addy is

    Good advice. *I* never nym-shift like you do, Bullis.

    informant, Jan 21, 2004
  7. Richard

    +- Guest

    Richard wrote:

    > 1) do not reply. Leave that to me.
    >
    > 2) if you do reply, snip the other groups.
    >
    > 3) add informant to your killfile. His addy is

    that wouldn't be another allan connor would it?
    --
    +-; the point where things begin and end, where the end is start and start
    comes to it's final end.....

    +-, Jan 25, 2004
  8. Richard

    informant Guest

    "+-" <> wrote in message news:uVXQb.83$...
    > Richard wrote:
    >
    > > 1) do not reply. Leave that to me.
    > >
    > > 2) if you do reply, snip the other groups.
    > >
    > > 3) add informant to your killfile. His addy is

    > that wouldn't be another allan connor would it?

    I was Allen Atwood last week if that's any help. Before that, Bullis claimed
    I must be a cousin because I had insider information. He rarely even gets
    the time zone right. I've been accused of living in several states and an
    employee of several services because St00pid's whining falls on deaf ears.
    HTH.

    --
    Photos of Bullis
    http://www.lart.com/stupidrichard/