    side by side with one you used a color wheel on and see if that alone
    does not improve the look of your site.
    </rant>
    Travis Newbury, Sep 12, 2007

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed Travis Newbury
    <> writing in news:1189617752.189181.66830@
    57g2000hsv.googlegroups.com:

    > One of the biggest design errors I see on most sites is the God awful
    > choices people choose for colors. The exact same design can go from
    > looks ok, to looks awesome by simply using a color chart or color
    > wheel to pick your colors. People do not realize how much color plays
    > a part in our lives and how we react to things, including selling
    > something or keeping one's attention.

    What's really funny about this is all the graphic designers turned web
    designers who suddenly forget about color. Eh?

    Now, I am working on a site <http://www.hazbethlaneinfo.com>, and I had
    the swatches from the architect. Great! Colors are already chosen -
    maybe the RBG values are on the paint card? No. Okay, go the the
    manufacturers website. Have to install a newer version of Flash. Okay.
    Maybe an RGB? Nope. Still have to use an eyedropper from TopStyle (Yes
    I could have used the FF ext, but I wasn't running FF at the time). One
    thing I did do was great a class for each paint name - won't use it,
    just to have so I can remember which color is which.

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services
    Adrienne Boswell, Sep 13, 2007