Powerbuilder integration with ASP.NET

Subrata

hi,
We have a two tier client server application written with Powerbuilder
as the front end. Going forward, we want to move the system to a ASP.NET
based application. However, the first phase of the migration path is decided
to move only the UI to ASP.NET, keeping the rest of the application
architecture intact. This means, the ASP.NET application need to invoke a
method written in a powerbuilder component.
Could anybody please share the most effective way of calling powerbulder
code from an ASP.NET application? Is there any best practise for doing the
same?
I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but if
anybody could help me in this, that'll be of great help.
Thanks.

Eliyahu Goldin

Don't know if it is going to help you:
Netcoole has released PB2CS 1.0. PB2CS is an assistant tool for
converting PowerBuilder to C#.

PB2CS converts the PBL file to a C# project(.csproj), and generates a
report detailing what was done. After your project is converted, PB2CS
inserts comments into your C# code alerting you to statement that will
need to be changed.

For more details, please have a look at

Eliyahu