    I'm not sure if this is the right forum for this question, but if
    anybody could help me in this, that'll be of great help.
    Thanks.

    Subrata, Mar 2, 2006

  2. Don't know if it is going to help you:

    > Netcoole has released PB2CS 1.0. PB2CS is an assistant tool for

    > converting PowerBuilder to C#.

    > PB2CS converts the PBL file to a C# project(.csproj), and generates a

    > report detailing what was done. After your project is converted, PB2CS

    > inserts comments into your C# code alerting you to statement that will

    > need to be changed.

    > For more details, please have a look at

    > http://www.netcoole.com/pb2cs.htm

    Eliyahu

    Eliyahu Goldin, Mar 2, 2006

  3. Try this.. c# though.

    http://powerbuilder.sys-con.com/read/170848.htm

    Also, you might look at the dotnet.datawindow from sybase. It is an implementation of the datawindow control that can be used in
    Net. They are releasing a version 2.0 this month that will work with vs2005.

    --
    Adrian Parker
    Ingenuity At Work Ltd

    Adrian Parker, Mar 2, 2006