    I m looking for a CGI libraries just like perl's CGI.pm for Python.
    From google, I found quite a few of CGI libraries already written for
    python. But I haven't had experience to try any of them in Python.

    Can anyone share your Python CGI experience with me? Which library is
    better in terms of functionality and stability?

    Thanks
    Sam

    sam, Jan 10, 2005

  2. Am Mon, 10 Jan 2005 10:11:16 +0800 schrieb sam:

    > Hi,
    >
    > I m looking for a CGI libraries just like perl's CGI.pm for Python.
    > From google, I found quite a few of CGI libraries already written for
    > python. But I haven't had experience to try any of them in Python.
    >
    > Can anyone share your Python CGI experience with me? Which library is
    > better in terms of functionality and stability?

    Hi,

    in the standard library there is cgi and cgitb. If you just want to
    write a small cgi script, both modules should be all you need.

    I found quixote simple and easy to learn. Quixote 1.x is quite stable.
    The version I use is more then six months old, and there is no need to
    update.

    Take a look at:
    http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/moinmoin/WebProgramming

    Thomas