    format.I would be obliged if somebody can help me with the file
    format.
    Thank u.
    cstudent79, Oct 13, 2003

  2. cstudent79 <> scribbled the following:
    > Hello folks,how do u do ?
    > I want to develop an application that can extract text from a
    > powerpoint presentation.But i am in dark about the powerpoint file
    > format.I would be obliged if somebody can help me with the file
    > format.
    > Thank u.

    File formats are off-topic in comp.lang.c. Have you read
    http://www.snippets.org (hope I spelt that right) or asked Microsoft?

    "The truth is out there, man! Way out there!"
    - Professor Ashfield
    Joona I Palaste, Oct 13, 2003

  3. cstudent79

    John L Guest

    "cstudent79" <> wrote in message news:...
    > Hello folks,how do u do ?
    > I want to develop an application that can extract text from a
    > powerpoint presentation.But i am in dark about the powerpoint file
    > format.I would be obliged if somebody can help me with the file
    > format.
    > Thank u.

    You do realise comp.lang.c is not a Powerpoint group,
    unlike news:microsoft.public.powerpoint ?

    Use a search engine like http://www.google.com and type in
    "powerpoint file format" or "extract text from powerpoint"
    or do the same at Microsoft's web site, or ask in
    the above-mentioned Powerpoint newsgroup.

    John.
    John L, Oct 13, 2003
  4. cstudent79

    Jack Klein Guest

    I _hope_ you meant http://www.wotsit.org.

    --
    Jack Klein
    Home: http://JK-Technology.Com
    Jack Klein, Oct 14, 2003
  5. Jack Klein <> scribbled the following:
    > On 13 Oct 2003 08:22:02 GMT, Joona I Palaste <>
    > wrote in comp.lang.c:
    >> cstudent79 <> scribbled the following:
    >> > Hello folks,how do u do ?
    >> > I want to develop an application that can extract text from a
    >> > powerpoint presentation.But i am in dark about the powerpoint file
    >> > format.I would be obliged if somebody can help me with the file
    >> > format.
    >> > Thank u.

    >> File formats are off-topic in comp.lang.c. Have you read
    >> http://www.snippets.org (hope I spelt that right) or asked Microsoft?

    > I _hope_ you meant http://www.wotsit.org.

    Yes I did. Thanks for the correction.

    "You have moved your mouse, for these changes to take effect you must shut down
    and restart your computer. Do you want to restart your computer now?"
    - Karri Kalpio
    Joona I Palaste, Oct 14, 2003