powerpoint text extractor... Help!

cstudent79

Hello folks,how do u do ?
I want to develop an application that can extract text from a
powerpoint presentation.But i am in dark about the powerpoint file
format.I would be obliged if somebody can help me with the file
format.
Thank u.

Joona I Palaste

cstudent79 said:
Hello folks,how do u do ?
I want to develop an application that can extract text from a
powerpoint presentation.But i am in dark about the powerpoint file
format.I would be obliged if somebody can help me with the file
format.
Thank u.

File formats are off-topic in comp.lang.c. Have you read
http://www.snippets.org (hope I spelt that right) or asked Microsoft?

John L

cstudent79 said:
Hello folks,how do u do ?
I want to develop an application that can extract text from a
powerpoint presentation.But i am in dark about the powerpoint file
format.I would be obliged if somebody can help me with the file
format.
Thank u.

You do realise comp.lang.c is not a Powerpoint group,
unlike ?

Use a search engine like http://www.google.com and type in
"powerpoint file format" or "extract text from powerpoint"
or do the same at Microsoft's web site, or ask in
the above-mentioned Powerpoint newsgroup.

John.