PP: Orphan Assemblies List

prabhupr

Hi Folks

In CS project, we use "Add Reference" option to make reference to other
assemblies.
At times, there a is a chance that few of them get added by mistake or
must have got added for some need and developers must have forgotten to
remove them back when not required :)

Question:
1. Is there any easy way (may be some tool) to identify if any of these
assemblies are orphan (not relevant to that project/CS file) and can be
removed
2. What are the dis-advntages of leaving them there as it is. Any
performance issues?