    Response.Redirect("../NonMobileVersion/Default.aspx", True)
    End If

    --Isaac
    Isaac C., Sep 5, 2004

  2. Hello Isasc,

    Could you please try the following two methods?

    1) Change web.config file:
    Please try the following steps to solve the problem without changing the C#
    code in the default.aspx.

    1. Open the web.config in notepad.
    2. Locate the following line in the config file:
    </system.web>
    3. Replace the line with the following text:
    <browserCaps>
    <use var="HTTP_USER_AGENT" as="user_agent" />
    <filter>
    <case match="Windows CE" with="%{user_agent}">
    IsMobileDevice = "true"
    </case>
    </filter>
    </browserCaps>
    4. Save the web.config.
    5. Browse the page again in Pocket PC 2003.

    This config is to tell the system if the HTTP_USER_AGENT information
    contains "Windows CE", we'd like to set the IsMobileDevice to true. So,
    Request.Browser["IsMobileDevice"] will returns true if the HTTP_USER_AGENT
    contains "Windows CE".

    if (Request.Browser["IsMobileDevice"] == "true") {

    Response.Redirect("MobileDefault.aspx");
    }
    else {

    Response.Redirect("DesktopDefault.aspx");
    }

    For Pocket PC 2002/2003 and Smartphone 2003, the HTTP_USER_AGENT always
    contains "Windows CE". This is why the above method works.

    2) Another way you can try is to change C# code:

    To solve the problem, please open the default.aspx page of the Portal and
    locate the following code:
    if (Request.Browser["IsMobileDevice"] == "true")
    Replace the above code with the following solves the problem:
    if (Request.Browser["IsMobileDevice"] == "true" ||
    Request.Browser["Platform"] == "WinCE")

    Hope that helps.

    Best regards,
    Yanhong Huang
    Microsoft Community Support

    Register to Access MSDN Managed Newsgroups!
    -http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=/servicedesks/msdn/nospam.as
    p&SD=msdn

    Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT], Sep 6, 2004

  3. Hello Isasc,

    Do you have any more concerns on this issue? If the problem is not resolved
    yet, please feel free to post here and we will follow up.

    Thanks very much.

    Yan-Hong Huang[MSFT], Sep 8, 2004