PPM is missing...?

Sisyphus

..
Any ideas on why it didn't get installed or how I can get it?

I think you should raise this on ActiveState's ppm mailing to list. To do
that you'll need to first visit
http://listserv.activestate.com/mailman/mysubs and subscribe to the ppm
mailing list.

I don't know the answer to your question (obviously), but I would think that
there are people on that list who should be made aware of the problem (and
who can help with a solution). When you post there you should also specify
just which build of ActiveState perl you installed.

You could also file a bug report (start by visiting
http://bugs.activestate.com/help.cgi ) - but I'd try the mailing list before
doing that.

Cheers,
Rob