PPM is missing...?

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by livefreeordie, Oct 26, 2006.

  1. livefreeordie, Oct 26, 2006

  2. livefreeordie

    Sisyphus Guest

    "livefreeordie" <> wrote in message
    ..

    > Any ideas on why it didn't get installed or how I can get it?

    I think you should raise this on ActiveState's ppm mailing to list. To do
    that you'll need to first visit
    http://listserv.activestate.com/mailman/mysubs and subscribe to the ppm
    mailing list.

    I don't know the answer to your question (obviously), but I would think that
    there are people on that list who should be made aware of the problem (and
    who can help with a solution). When you post there you should also specify
    just which build of ActiveState perl you installed.

    You could also file a bug report (start by visiting
    http://bugs.activestate.com/help.cgi ) - but I'd try the mailing list before
    doing that.

    Cheers,
    Rob