    unquote

    Thanks for teaching.
    fuli open

    fuli open, Feb 6, 2007

  2. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "fuli open" <>
    writing in news::

    > I encountered the terms in the following ad. Does anyone in this group
    > know what they mean?
    >
    > quote
    >
    > I would like to get two websites to be optimised to the extent that it
    > should become PR6 site.
    >
    > I have a lot of content already on site and also the site is quite
    > popular on the internet for my keywords but i need more stronger SEO
    >
    > Currently PR of both sites is PR4.
    >
    > unquote
    >
    > Thanks for teaching.
    > fuli open

    PR - Page Rank, if you have the Google toolbar set up for it, it will
    show what the page's rank is. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank>
    has an excellent explanation.

    PR0 - PR10 - Page ranks 0 through 10, 10 being best.

    SEO - Search engine optimization.
    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Feb 6, 2007

  3. fuli open

    Tina Peters Guest

    "fuli open" <> wrote in message
    >I encountered the terms in the following ad. Does anyone in this group
    > know what they mean?
    >
    > quote
    >
    > I would like to get two websites to be optimised to the extent that it
    > should become PR6 site.

    PR is Google Page Rank. However, its my understanding that a PR is based on
    backlinks to your site (on relevant sites), not anything to do with SEO. I
    believe there is a SEO newsgroup, which can probably tell you more.

    --Tina

    http://www.axishost.com
    Managed Servers, cPanel Hosting & more
    Serving the web since 1997