PR6, PR4 and SEO

fuli open

I encountered the terms in the following ad. Does anyone in this group
know what they mean?

quote

I would like to get two websites to be optimised to the extent that it
should become PR6 site.

I have a lot of content already on site and also the site is quite
popular on the internet for my keywords but i need more stronger SEO

Currently PR of both sites is PR4.

unquote

Thanks for teaching.
fuli open

Adrienne Boswell

I encountered the terms in the following ad. Does anyone in this group
know what they mean?

quote

I would like to get two websites to be optimised to the extent that it
should become PR6 site.

I have a lot of content already on site and also the site is quite
popular on the internet for my keywords but i need more stronger SEO

Currently PR of both sites is PR4.

unquote

Thanks for teaching.
fuli open

PR - Page Rank, if you have the Google toolbar set up for it, it will
show what the page's rank is. <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PageRank>
has an excellent explanation.

PR0 - PR10 - Page ranks 0 through 10, 10 being best.

SEO - Search engine optimization.

Tina Peters

fuli open said:
I encountered the terms in the following ad. Does anyone in this group
know what they mean?

quote

I would like to get two websites to be optimised to the extent that it
should become PR6 site.

PR is Google Page Rank. However, its my understanding that a PR is based on
backlinks to your site (on relevant sites), not anything to do with SEO. I
believe there is a SEO newsgroup, which can probably tell you more.

--Tina

http://www.axishost.com
Managed Servers, cPanel Hosting & more
Serving the web since 1997