    Thanks in advance,

    Sergio
    , May 7, 2007

  2. Andy Dingley Guest

    On 6 May 2007 17:00:11 -0700, ""
    <> wrote:

    >I've got the following doubt. I have been reading about RDF and OWL.
    >And now the question would be: what is the best way to practice?

    Download a copy of Protege (from stanford.edu) and play with that, and a
    few of its plugins.

    Read the famous "Pizza ontology" training primer from Manchester.

    >I was thinking of downloading and playing with Jena,

    That would be good too, if you're a Java user. It won't teach you much
    about ontologies or OWL though, you're best to learn those separately
    first.
    Andy Dingley, May 7, 2007