    I'm a newbie very excited with the potential of XML. With it's great
    flexability I'm at a lose how to effectively pratice the language,
    could someone offer a suggestion?
    cki, Apr 22, 2004

  2. (cki) wrote in message news:<>...
    > Hi All,
    >
    > I'm a newbie very excited with the potential of XML. With it's great
    > flexability I'm at a lose how to effectively pratice the language,
    > could someone offer a suggestion?

    The best way? Jump right in. The best practice is XSL style sheets.
    Try to create a web page using XML then create the XSL to display it's
    properties. A fun little exercise. Also check out
    http://www.w3schools.com. There are tons of tutorials to get you
    started using XML with loads of examples.

    Aaron
    Aaron Toponce, Apr 23, 2004

  3. cki

    cki Guest