#pragma comment lib

Discussion in 'C Programming' started by George2, Apr 13, 2008.

  1. George2

    George2

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2008
    Messages:
    108
    Hello everyone,

    Just want to confirm whether my understanding is correct.

    The statement in source file,

    Code:
    #pragma comment(lib, "DLL1.lib")

    has the same effect (as an alternative approach) of set DLL1.lib as implicit link library input in project link settings? So, we choose either one method to configure implicit linking input library?

    thanks in advance,
    George

    George2, Apr 13, 2008