    Shri Guest

    Can anybody tell me where i can find a detailed document on #pragma ....

    --shri

    Shri, May 31, 2004

  2. Shri wrote:

    > Can anybody tell me where i can find a detailed document on #pragma ....
    >
    > --shri

    Pragmas differ from compiler to compiler; they're not specified by the
    standard.

    Jacques.

    Jacques Labuschagne, May 31, 2004

  3. Shri wrote:

    > Can anybody tell me where i can find a detailed document on #pragma ....
    >
    > --shri

    This is almost funny. I just looked up #pragma in the Standard today.
    There is hardly enough there to honestly call it a paragraph. It just says
    its a way to cause the implementation to behave in an implementation
    defined way.
    --
    STH
    Hatton's Law: "There is only One inviolable Law"

    Steven T. Hatton, Jun 1, 2004
  4. Shri

    Mike Smith Guest

    Steven T. Hatton wrote:

    > Shri wrote:
    >

    >>Can anybody tell me where i can find a detailed document on #pragma ....
    >>
    >>--shri

    > This is almost funny. I just looked up #pragma in the Standard today.
    > There is hardly enough there to honestly call it a paragraph. It just says
    > its a way to cause the implementation to behave in an implementation
    > defined way.

    What else should it say?

    --
    Mike Smith