    on unix; does anyone know if there one on Windows (Visual Studio) too?

    Thanks!
    MickyG
    Micky G, Mar 29, 2006

  2. Micky G

    Gavin Deane Guest

    Micky G wrote:
    > Hey Guys:
    >
    > I know there is a pragma (compiler directive) for pointer_size for gcc
    > on unix; does anyone know if there one on Windows (Visual Studio) too?

    Not in this newsgroup.

    A Visual Studio specific newsgroup is more likely to know. Perhaps
    microsoft.public.vc.language or a group suggested in that FAQ.

    Gavin Deane
    Gavin Deane, Mar 29, 2006

  3. Micky G

    Ben Pope Guest

    Micky G wrote:
    > Hey Guys:
    >
    > I know there is a pragma (compiler directive) for pointer_size for gcc
    > on unix; does anyone know if there one on Windows (Visual Studio) too?

    I'm not sure what you are asking, what is a pragma for pointer size?
    Can it change the size of the pointer? Does it tell you the size of a
    pointer?

    Try asking in a newsgroup that deals with Visual Studio, for things that
    are Visual Studio Specific.

    Ben Pope
    Ben Pope, Mar 29, 2006
  4. Micky G

    Micky G Guest

    Sorry guys... guess I didnt post my question in the right group.
    Thanks to Gavin for pointing this out.

    Thanks!
    MickyG
    Micky G, Mar 29, 2006