[Pre-ANN] ONLamp.com Article: "What Is Ruby on Rails"

Curt Hibbs

------=_Part_7331_13965998.1129221853006

This article is supposed to go live sometime this afternoon -- at which tim=
I'll be in the air on my way to RubyConf. I would appreciate it someone
could watch for it and then submit it to SlashDot and/or Digg.

This article was originally designed to published at the same time that
Rails 1.0 was released, but after several delays they decided to publish it
now. Basically, its a roadmap to the Rails feature-set.

Thanks,
Curt

------=_Part_7331_13965998.1129221853006--