[Pre-ANN] ONLamp.com Article: "What Is Ruby on Rails"

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Curt Hibbs, Oct 13, 2005.

  1. Curt Hibbs

    Curt Hibbs Guest

    ------=_Part_7331_13965998.1129221853006

    This article is supposed to go live sometime this afternoon -- at which tim=
    I'll be in the air on my way to RubyConf. I would appreciate it someone
    could watch for it and then submit it to SlashDot and/or Digg.

    This article was originally designed to published at the same time that
    Rails 1.0 was released, but after several delays they decided to publish it
    now. Basically, its a roadmap to the Rails feature-set.

    Thanks,
    Curt

    ------=_Part_7331_13965998.1129221853006--

    Curt Hibbs, Oct 13, 2005

  2. Curt Hibbs

    daz Guest

    Curt Hibbs wrote:
    > This article is supposed to go live sometime this afternoon -- at which time
    > I'll be in the air on my way to RubyConf. I would appreciate it someone
    > could watch for it and then submit it to SlashDot and/or Digg.

    http://www.onlamp.com/pub/a/onlamp/2005/10/13/what_is_rails.html

    I'm not familiar with these subterranean organisations ...

    Anyone ?

    daz, Oct 15, 2005

  3. Curt Hibbs

    daz Guest

    I wrote:

    > Anyone ?

    Oops, soorrry ... found it on /. ages ago <cringe>

    daz

    daz, Oct 15, 2005