pre-announcement of upcoming dedicated RCR site

David A. Black

Hello everyone --

This is to let you know that the transition to a new, dedicated
RCR (Ruby Change Request) site is in progress.

The RCR submission process at Ruby Garden has been suspended during
the transition (which should take a few days at the most). Therefore,
please do not post any new RCRs on Ruby Garden, nor comments nor votes
on old ones. Anything you post now may not make it across when the
final import of data is done.

More information on the new site will follow!

Thanks --

David

Bermejo, Rodrigo

Is Matz aware of this ?

I have seen a lot of effort wasted on RCR discussions, and most of the times
it just ends ....as ideas.

There is already a formal RCR process ?

-r.