Pre Compiling Keeping codefile= section

Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
When i precompile and publish my website to my iis server, it seems to still look for the .cs files is this an option in the build properties?

Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
any help would be appreciated

any help on this would be appreciated, this seems to have happened since i made the site a solution. cannot seem to figure out why its doing this. currently having to upload all cs files aswell with the site which i didnt want to do, dll is in the bin folder so it is compiling these properly just not removing the codefile="Default.aspx.cs" etc from the page directive at the top of the page.

Joined
Jan 9, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
I seem to have solved this, changing codefile= to codebehind= seemed to resolve the issue, confusing how i never needed this before.