Pre-Packaged "Help" software for my web app

moskie

My company is looking into buying some pre-packaged software to
implement the "help" portion of our .Net 2.0 web applicaiton.

We're looking for something that would perhaps act as a pop-up window
that has features you typcially see in the Help features of a desktop
application: table of contents, index, searching, that type of thing.
I'm imagining something where we have to develop an XML document (or a
database table?) that contains the information for the help section,
and this software will do the rest.

Can anyone recommend such software?