    project.

    Thanks for the help,

    Jason
    Jason Walsh, Aug 15, 2008

  2. Jason Walsh

    Stef Mientki Guest

    Jason Walsh wrote:
    > I'm a pre-university student with about 7 months Python experience
    > looking for an open source project to get involved in (learn the code,
    > do bug fixes, etc). I've searched freshmeat.net, SourceForge, and
    > Google Code, and found a few possibilities, but I thought I'd ask the
    > list and see if there are any projects in particular that would be
    > good for a younger programmer like me. I've taken a look at this
    > (http://wiki.python.org/moin/CodingProjectIdeas) and there's good
    > things there, but I'd really like to get involved in a pre-existing
    > project.

    You might take a look at PyLab_Works,
    although I use parts of it as a regular tool,
    it's in pre-alfa stage and not yet released.
    http://code.google.com/p/pylab-works/

    http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pylab_works/pw_animations_screenshots.html
    http://pylab-works.googlecode.com/files/pw_manual.pdf
    cheers,