Predict Java's Future in a New Google Game

Amir Michail

Hi,

I have added over 150 Java related (Query, URL) pairs into the
Speculative Search Game -- a new Google game.

Just click on the Java link to find them when making predictions:

http://www.cse.unsw.edu.au/~amichail/spec/

The Speculative Search Game allows you to predict which web pages will
rank more highly on Google in the future. Your score will depend on the
actual ranking of those pages in the future.

The output of the game will be used to build a Speculative Search
Engine that ranks those web pages more highly today.

Most of the Java (Query, URL) pairs that I added have the query "java".
Feel free to add other sorts of queries to those URLs (e.g., "java
programming", "java 3d", etc).

Feel free to add other sites as well, including any Java pages that I
have missed.

Amir

P.S. The game is not restricted to Java. Other topics include Google,
Yahoo, Linux, KDE, GNOME, and Python.