    I need to put the web address for each image file I preload? The home web
    page has downloaded. Can't I just add the scrip on that page and list the
    images to perload? Do I have to put the address for each image I download?
    Morris, Nov 12, 2003

  2. Morris

    Mark Parnell Guest

    Sometime around Wed, 12 Nov 2003 03:45:14 GMT, Morris is reported to have
    stated:

    > I've tried many different cods for preloading my images.

    I've had much more success with trout.

    > I've tried the cut
    > and past method but the code still dosen't work. It seem easy. The coding is
    > short. Maybe I'm not putting my image locations right. All my images are
    > located in a image folder and they are not mixed with the web page files. Do
    > I need to put the web address for each image file I preload? The home web
    > page has downloaded. Can't I just add the scrip on that page and list the
    > images to perload? Do I have to put the address for each image I download?

    As usual, the missing URL would probably give us the information we need to
    assist.

    --
    Mark Parnell
    http://www.clarkecomputers.com.au
    Mark Parnell, Nov 12, 2003

  3. Morris wrote:

    > I've tried many different cods for preloading my images.

    None of which you show us

    > I've tried the cut and past method but the code still dosen't work.

    Understanding usually beats copy/paste every time.

    > It seem easy.

    It is

    > The coding is short.

    Usually

    > Maybe I'm not putting my image locations right.

    The crystal ball is in the shop, its hard to tell

    > All my images are located in a image folder and they are not mixed with
    > the web page files.

    So long as they have public URIs, that is irrelevent.

    > Do I need to put the web address for each image file I preload?

    Of course

    > The home web page has downloaded.

    Uh ha?

    > Can't I just add the scrip on that page and list the images to perload?

    Depends on the script

    David Dorward http://dorward.me.uk/
    David Dorward, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Morris

    Morris Guest

    Cod are so much bigger and lots of fun..
    OK! Here it is.
    http://www.freewebs.com/atlanticaudubonsociety/

    Morris, Nov 14, 2003
  5. Morris

    Morris Guest

    Morris, Nov 14, 2003
  6. Quoth the raven named Morris:

    > OK! Here it is.
    > http://www.freewebs.com/atlanticaudubonsociety/

    Back button! Back button! Squawking geese...

    <bgsound SRC="CGoose.wav" LOOP="">

    Other than the FrontPage and the frames, please stop using the
    blink-on-hover for links, and the way overuse of the <center> element.
    Centered text is hard to read.

    --
    -bts
    -This space intentionally left blank.