Prentice.Hall.Introduction.to.Java.Programming.Comprehensive.Version.6th.Edition.

senatov

bbound

Do you have the publisher's permission to do this? I doubt it, you
copyright-violating spamming cheater, you thief.

Er, I don't see any evidence that anyone here is actually a thief.
Copyright infringer and spammer perhaps, but not thief.

bbound

Kokarat wrote:

| Free download
It's wrong.

What's wrong? Do you mean the download isn't actually free? (Wouldn't
surprise me, given we're dealing with a spammer here.)

Error: undefined symbol.

Eric Sosman

Daniel Pitts wrote On 10/16/07 15:43,:
alias GFY "Google for yourself."

The "yourself" sounds right, but I think the G and F
may represent something else. The tone of the message
in which the abbreviation appeared offers some clues.