Preparing for SCJP exam - need additional thoughts

Discussion in 'Java' started by lielar, Mar 5, 2008.

  1. lielar

    lielar Guest

    Hi

    I'm preparing for my SCJP exam, and in my last week.

    I was wondering if anyone has any bad experiences using Whizlabs exam
    simulator, as in un-successfull attempts. I've never had much luck
    when it comes to any certification exams. But I do find the simulator
    very thorough in the way it explains. But I'm keen to hear any non-
    marketing spin of people who have used it. (A 99% success rate is
    pretty high.)

    Also, the simulator that comes with Sierra Bates isn't exactly user
    friendly. Wish the screen was bigger.

    I've constructed my own notes from both Sierra Bates and Sanghera SCJP
    Exam for J2SE 5. I hope it all comes together on exam day :)

    Cheers
    Patrick

    lielar, Mar 5, 2008