Preparing sqlite, dl and tkinter for Python installation (no adminrights)

rosoloum

I do not have admin rights on my machine and I am trying to build Python
directly from source code. After running:

./configure --prefix=/some/path --enable-shared

and then

make

I get the following:
Python build finished, but the necessary bits to build these modules
were not found:

_tkinter bsddb185 dl imageop
sunaudiodev

To find the necessary bits, look in setup.py in
detect_modules() for the module's name.

Failed to build these modules:
_sqlite3

I read that `imageop` was deprecated in recent versions of Python and that
`sunaudiodev` is for Sun audio hardware, which I don't need/have.

##sqlite3:

To fix the above, for `sqlite3` I downloaded this file:
http://www.sqlite.org/2013/sqlite-autoconf-3071602.tar.gz
and then run `./configure --prefix=/path/to/sqlite`, `make` and finally
`make install`, and added `/path/to/sqlite/lib` to `LD_LIBRARY_PATH`.

Still this was not enough (I get the same error) Why?

##tkinter and dl:
What about `_tkinter` and `dl`? How can I have them ready for the Python
installer?

Note: I left a copy of this thread
<http://stackoverflow.com/questions/...inter-for-python-installation-no-admin-rights>
on StackOverflow:.