PrepLogic bogus Answers

Tina

I have been trying to prepare for 70-305 using the Preplogic CD that came
with the QUE book by Mike Gunderloy. This test has wrong answers. For
instance...

PrepLogic question #39 asks what file are TraceSwitch setting changed in.
Their answer is applicationname.config instead of Web.config. Its the wrong
answer!

In another question it asks how to stream a dataset named TransactDS to XML
their answer is Transact.WriteXML("myFile.xml"). It's not "Transact." its
"TransactDS."

I'm afraid I'm using the wrong prep test. Is there any good test that
dosen't cost as much as the real test?
Thanks,

clintonG

Without question, Transcender has earned the distinction of providing
the best materials. Be advised that the actual exams are quite a bit more
substantive than the prep materials. That is, the code examples are
lengthier
questions and more complex so you must be very adept at reading code to
determine how to answer that type of question. Plan your time well.

Tina

I'll have a look at Transcender but considering the price and what you say,
the real test might be the best and cheapest prep.

clintonG

I know you've heard this from guys before Tina but 'trust me' :)

It costs $125 to take an exam. You want to go in as prepared as possible or
you will likely be spending $125 again and again. You spend some money up
front to be as prepared as possible and get to keep a reusable study
resource or you throw your money at the testing center and get to leave with
nothing but a useless pass-fail piece of paper.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost"
Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development