    1. The mathematics involved( numeral system etc)

    2. Compilation procedure, libraries, OBJ files etc etc

    Can anybody provide some links ?
    broli, Mar 12, 2008

  2. broli

    santosh Guest

    broli wrote:

    > Since I'm more or less a novice in C, I would like to know what online
    > material I can refer to so that I can easily understand
    >
    > 1. The mathematics involved( numeral system etc)

    Any high school textbook ought to be enough to start with.

    <http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/cclass/mathintro/top.html>

    Also there are lots of tutorials on the Net for binary arithmetic,
    boolean logic etc. A Google search will get you a lot of links.

    <http://www.iecc.com/linker/>

    santosh, Mar 12, 2008

  3. broli

    Richard Guest

    broli <> writes:

    > Since I'm more or less a novice in C, I would like to know what online
    > material I can refer to so that I can easily understand
    >
    > 1. The mathematics involved( numeral system etc)

    A good start is the tutorial section in K&R2. Anything else is easily
    googled up.

    > 2. Compilation procedure, libraries, OBJ files etc etc

    http://www.network-theory.co.uk/docs/gccintro/gccintro_8.html

    is a good start.

    Richard, Mar 12, 2008
  4. broli

    Guest

    On Mar 12, 4:27 pm, broli <> wrote:
    > Since I'm more or less a novice in C, I would like to know what online
    > material I can refer to so that I can easily understand
    >
    > 1. The mathematics involved( numeral system etc)
    >
    > 2. Compilation procedure, libraries, OBJ files etc etc
    >
    > Can anybody provide some links ?

    Programming from the Ground Up Book -By Jonathan Barlett is the right
    kind of book for you.

    you can download it from here:-
    http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/pgubook/
    , Mar 14, 2008