Presenting a pecuniary interest disclosure

David Segall

I am using 000WebHost <http://www.000webhost.com/> as a free web
hosting service and I want to give them credit on my web site for it.
I looked for the usual "link to our site" HTML that is usually on
similar sites and came across their affiliate program. It seemed
foolish not to join. However, I think it is dishonest not to reveal
that I may benefit from someone using the link and, anyway, I feel
that potential customers should be warned of the fairly trivial
disadvantages that have been posted in this newsgroup.

The link to <http://www.000webhost.com/173716.html> is on more than
one page and I think some sort of common intermediate window is
desirable. How would you do it?

The second, but not the first, link in this post could, but almost
certainly will not, pay me five dollars if you sign up. You choose!

Jan C. Faerber

The second, but not the first, link in this post could, but almost
certainly will not, pay me five dollars if you sign up. You choose!

If they pay you 5.- US$ for each registration through your link ...
eehhh - hehehe - what about those 'free-registrations'???
I only ask because if they accept 'free-registrations' aswell
then you could browse around your city in internet-cafes or
at your friend's pcs or here: http://www.hide-my-ip.com/
And in one week you can make hundreds of registrations on your own
and get five hundreds of dollars!
No?