Preserve linebreaks in multiline textbox

mikejacobz

Hi, I have a multi-line textbox where a person can enter information
and this information is then emailed to a person.

How do I preserve linefeeds from both the textbox and then use them in
the email given that the email is going to be in plain text format??

thanks in advance
Markus

benjamin.soulier

Hello Markus,

I think just getting Text property from your multi line checkbox, and
then doing a String.Replace on it replacing html carrier return
("<br>") by real carrier return would do the job ;

Hope this helps,

Ben.

bruce barker

usually the user does not enter the linefeeds. you should wrap at 64
chars in code. paragraphs should be 2 lf's (which they usually enter)

mikejacobz

Thanks, I'll give it a shot
Cheers!