Presto Synopsys Compiler

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by shahein, Apr 16, 2007.

  1. shahein

    shahein

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hallo,

    I used to use 32-bit Design Vision tool by Synopsys to compile and synthesis my design, it worked properly. Now, we got the 64-bit and I am trying to synthesis the same design, but it didn't work this time. I don't get any error message but I get any empty design, just input and output nets.

    I want to disable the presto compiler and use the older one by the 32-bit, but it also didn't work.

    Even after setting this variable to false:
    set hdlin_enable_presto_for_vhdl false

    The presto compiler still working.

    I wonder if some body can help me to overcome this problem.

    Best regards.

    shahein, Apr 16, 2007