    is rare they do double click.

    Thanks in regards
    Anders

    Anders K. Jacobsen [DK], Mar 14, 2005

  2. Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]

    Lucas Tam Guest

    "Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]" <> wrote in
    news:#:

    > But how do i prevent users not to double click on eg a insert button?
    > I would be great the have uniform way to deal with this since I have a
    > LOT of buttons. So adding javascript manually to each page does not
    > sound compeling. I wouldnt mind if the soultion was serverside since
    > it after all is rare they do double click.

    You can inherit the button class and create your own custom "click once"
    button.

    --
    Lucas Tam ()

    Lucas Tam, Mar 14, 2005

  3. Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]

    Patrice Guest

    My personal preference is to display a wait message as soon as the page is
    naivgated away (onbeforeunload if I remember). This can be done
    automatically from your page base class (if you have one).

    Patrice

    Patrice, Mar 14, 2005
  4. You can use this free control to make sure a user doesn't accidentally
    submit a form more than once:
    http://www.metabuilders.com/tools/OneClick.aspx

    --
    I hope this helps,