Prevent double click

Anders K. Jacobsen [DK]

Hi im building a administraive application (primary) CRUD.

But how do i prevent users not to double click on eg a insert button? I
would be great the have uniform way to deal with this since I have a LOT of
buttons. So adding javascript manually to each page does not sound
compeling. I wouldnt mind if the soultion was serverside since it after all
is rare they do double click.

Thanks in regards
Anders

Lucas Tam

But how do i prevent users not to double click on eg a insert button?
I would be great the have uniform way to deal with this since I have a
LOT of buttons. So adding javascript manually to each page does not
sound compeling. I wouldnt mind if the soultion was serverside since
it after all is rare they do double click.

You can inherit the button class and create your own custom "click once"
button.

Patrice

My personal preference is to display a wait message as soon as the page is
naivgated away (onbeforeunload if I remember). This can be done
automatically from your page base class (if you have one).

Patrice