    tags in my HTML? Is this a property I can set somewhere? I want my HTML to
    be only what I type in.

    Thanks.

    Brian Bischof, Aug 30, 2005

  2. Brian Bischof

    Bruce Barker Guest

    switch to flowlayout, and don't use the ide to size controls.

    -- bruce (sqlwork.com)

    Bruce Barker, Aug 31, 2005

  3. Thanks for the reply, but I already do both of these things. Even though the
    IDE is nice, I end up doing a lot of my coding in raw HTML and just using
    the IDE to preview what the page will look like. The Style tag keeps popping
    up and screwing up my clean formatting. I haven't figured out exactly what
    action triggers them to be added, I just know that after deleting all the
    Style tags I'll come back to the page later on to edit it and find them all
    there again. :-(

    Brian

    Brian Bischof, Aug 31, 2005