    would like is for the page to only be sent to the browser when I
    explicitly choose for it to be sent, so I can trigger an event from my
    second thread to output the page. Is this possible?
    Chris Ashley, Dec 11, 2006

  2. Chris  Ashley

    Patrice Guest

    Your primary thread could just wait for the child thread to complete before
    continuing...

    Also not sure what you are trying to do but if 2.0 you have some built in
    capabilities for async pages.

    Else double check your scheme is really worth (I'm not sure what you are
    trying to do but if the main thread must wait anyway most of the time....).
    --
    Patrice

    Patrice, Dec 11, 2006