    Eric Guest

    How do I prevent word wrap of the items contained within a RadioButtonList?

    Thanks

    Eric, May 20, 2004

  2. Hi Eric,

    As for the problem on "word wrap" of the items contained within a
    RadionButtonList", I'm not quite sure your detailed scenario when using the
    RadioButtonList.
    Are you put it in a limited Container such as a Table or div or any other
    html elements?
    Or would you provide a simple page which can produce this problem, that'll
    be helpful so as to do some further research on this. Thanks.

    Regards,

    Steven Cheng
    Microsoft Online Support

    Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
    rights.)

    Get Preview at ASP.NET whidbey

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], May 21, 2004

  3. Eric

    Eric Guest

    The RadioButtonList is contained within a tablecell which I have specified
    to Wrap = false. The containing Table does not have a explicit bounds set
    on it however.

    Eric, May 21, 2004
  4. Hi Eric,

    Thanks for your followup. I've also made a simple test , using a Html
    Item's Text as a Long string. But it seems that the RadionButton will
    exceed the table cell <td>'s bounds. Would you please provide one of your
    page's source so that I can perform some test on my side? Thanks.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], May 22, 2004
  5. Hi Eric,

    Have you got any further ideas on this issue? If you have anything unclear
    or if there're anything else we can help, please feel free to post here.

    Steven Cheng[MSFT], May 26, 2004
  6. Eric

    Sareen Guest

    Steven,