Prevent size of web controls from changing after accessing databas

JB

Hello Community

In an ASP.NET using C# and SQL Server on my web pages
there are different controls like labels, textboxes and dropdown boxes .

The problem is that when information is entered into the
controls and the data is sent to the database or retrieved from the
database the size of the controls change. Sometimes the controls
get smaller and sometimes the controls get bigger. Also the font
sizes within the controls changes their size also.

I tried setting the height of the controls in the controls
properties in the aspx page but the size of the controls still change
after either retrieving or sending the data from the controls to the database.

How can I make the size of the controls on my aspx web page
stay the same when either sending or receiving data to and from
SQL Server?

Thanks
Jeff

James Irvine

JB said:
[...]

Setting the width of the controls ought to do it.