Prevent Url Footer When Printing

Richard Myers

Hello,

Im pretty sure the answer will be no but i will ask anyway.
When a user is printing an online report built with standard html/etc and
not being delivered in a PDF format is there anyway to turn off the printing
of the url that is displayed in the footer?

Richard

Guest

Hi Richard,

I dont think that you can make that programatically, but if you have the
possibility to modify the user settings on the browser (ex: an intranet app),
then you can go to File/Page Setup, and remove the footer

Pablo