Preventing multiple login prompts when using 2 different domains

Jonas Daunoravicius

We have 2 domains for internal purposes: one for users (have to login
and domain has SSL) and another for sponsors (have to login and domain
does NOT have SSL).

Now when a user logs in and there are pages that have info from the
sponsors domain, users are asked to login again with a warning message
saying if they want to see secure and nonsecure information. How can
I bypass the second login? Is there something I can do in active
directory, IIS, or ASP to not have the second login appear?