Preventing this error

Discussion in 'ASP General' started by *** HAWK, Nov 23, 2003.

  1. *** HAWK

    *** HAWK Guest

    *** HAWK, Nov 23, 2003

  2. *** HAWK

    Ray at Guest

    Did you read the section marked WORKAROUND?

    I suggest that you stop using Dreamweaver to write your code. Lay out your
    pages in Dreamweaver if that's what you like to use, but for any ASP'ing,
    open the pages up in a text editor (www.textpad.com is my editor of choice)
    and code the ASP yourself. This may seem like a bit of a task if you're new
    to ASP, but it will be incredibly better to code yourself.

    Ray at home

    Ray at, Nov 24, 2003