preventing yahoo accounts from expiry

Guest

I am wondering if there is a way of preventing my yahoo email accounts from
expiry for not logging on after 6 months or so, say a yahoo email account
that can retrieve mail msgs from other yahoo email accounts, and somehow
give the impression to yahoo that you logged on as usual, I suspect just
forwarding pop msgs wouldn't work as you have still not logged on to your
yahoo email and would prevent it from expiry after 6 months, ofcourse I
could be wrong.

J.O. Aho

Nospam said:
I am wondering if there is a way of preventing my yahoo email accounts from
expiry for not logging on after 6 months or so, say a yahoo email account
that can retrieve mail msgs from other yahoo email accounts, and somehow
give the impression to yahoo that you logged on as usual, I suspect just
forwarding pop msgs wouldn't work as you have still not logged on to your
yahoo email and would prevent it from expiry after 6 months, ofcourse I
could be wrong.

Use wget and a cron job that does login once in a while, say once every month.

Blinky the Shark

Adrienne said:
That's nasty, but consider the poor folks with AOL accounts.
Not only to they have to pay, AOL doesn't store their email.
They delete it after a few months --- and these folks PAY!

Nobody's forcing them to use AOL. They're there of their own
stupidity.