preview uploaded file

Tarren

Hi there:

I have figured out how to take the uploaded file from the form input and
save it into the database, but I am wondering (and looking for examples)
how can I stream the image back to the browser directly from the form
element (not saving to the db and pulling it back out) as the ImageURL for
another web control so they can 'preview' the image prior to saving to the
DB?

Thanks

Yunus Emre ALPÖZEN [MCAD.NET]

U can use response.write in a simple way .But before writing to response be
sure u ve cleared response and specified your content type as waht ever u
want.

If u would like to composition on an asp.net page and more than one image, u
can create a webpage , let me call it downloader.aspx and use server.execute
to allow downloader.aspx to print something out.