    near the end of the post. I looked at the post, and the color change was
    not there, so it must have been local to my setup of O.E.
    Mike
    mike, Mar 26, 2006

  2. "mike" <> wrote in
    news::

    > To everyone who read my last post, my last line said "I'm not sure why
    > the color change", referring to a color change on my screen from black
    > to red near the end of the post. I looked at the post, and the color
    > change was not there, so it must have been local to my setup of O.E.

    What are you talking about? Couldn't you at least have replied in the same
    thread as your OP?

    Even if the color of something on your computer's screen changed, what
    does that have to do with Perl?

    Sinan

    --
    A. Sinan Unur <>

    A. Sinan Unur, Mar 26, 2006

  3. mike

    Matt Garrish Guest

    "mike" <> wrote in message
    > To everyone who read my last post, my last line said "I'm not sure why the
    > color change", referring to a color change on my screen from black to red
    > near the end of the post. I looked at the post, and the color change was
    > not there, so it must have been local to my setup of O.E.

    If you need to post a followup, please don't create a new thread.

    That said, plain text is the generally accepted medium for posting, so if
    you're tempted to send a nice html formatted message, don't. OE may show
    colour if you copy and paste from an html page, but the default setting is
    to send text so that formatting will be dropped when you send the message.

    Matt
    Matt Garrish, Mar 26, 2006
  4. mike

    mike Guest

    I didn't think of using the same thread. N.E. (newbie error)

    mike, Mar 26, 2006