mike

To everyone who read my last post, my last line said "I'm not sure why the
color change", referring to a color change on my screen from black to red
near the end of the post. I looked at the post, and the color change was
not there, so it must have been local to my setup of O.E.
Mike

A. Sinan Unur

To everyone who read my last post, my last line said "I'm not sure why
the color change", referring to a color change on my screen from black
to red near the end of the post. I looked at the post, and the color
change was not there, so it must have been local to my setup of O.E.

What are you talking about? Couldn't you at least have replied in the same
thread as your OP?

Even if the color of something on your computer's screen changed, what
does that have to do with Perl?

Sinan

Matt Garrish

mike said:
To everyone who read my last post, my last line said "I'm not sure why the
color change", referring to a color change on my screen from black to red
near the end of the post. I looked at the post, and the color change was
not there, so it must have been local to my setup of O.E.

If you need to post a followup, please don't create a new thread.

That said, plain text is the generally accepted medium for posting, so if
you're tempted to send a nice html formatted message, don't. OE may show
colour if you copy and paste from an html page, but the default setting is
to send text so that formatting will be dropped when you send the message.

Matt