  1. Luca

    Luca Guest

    Primo test invio messaggio

    Luca, Nov 9, 2005

  2. You are pretty much managing to get yourself blacklisted, I'd suggest you use
    the .Test group for this kind of junk.

    --
    Curt Christianson
    site: http://www.darkfalz.com

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3VydF9DIFtNVlBd?=, Nov 9, 2005

  3. I'm very sorry,

    i wrote "microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.public" instead of
    "microsoft.test" inside my new library for managing Newsgroup.

    I hope it not be too late.

    Luca

    Luca Giuffrida, Nov 9, 2005
  4. Thanks for clearing that up.

    The posts were very unnerving.
    They were reported as EP, btw.

    No, I don't think it's too late.
    Just make sure you use the test ng from now on.

    Juan T. Llibre, ASP.NET MVP
    ASP.NET FAQ : http://asp.net.do/faq/
    ASPNETFAQ.COM : http://www.aspnetfaq.com/
    Foros de ASP.NET en EspaƱol : http://asp.net.do/foros/