Prince 5.0: XML + CSS to PDF formatter

Jon

[With permission I'm forwarding this announcement originally posted to
the eBook-Community, a YahooGroup. Jon Noring]

From: Michael Day <[email protected]>
Subject: Prince 5.0: XML + CSS to PDF formatter

We are very happy to announce the release of Prince 5.0, a new version
of
our batch formatter for converting XML + CSS into PDF.

- Even more CSS support
- Even more PDF features
- Quick and easy server integration
- Runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS X

To download an evaluation version please see our website:

http://www.princexml.com

This major new version boasts a huge array of new features and
improvements. The highlights included support for footnotes, page
floats,
cross-references, CSS positioning, and UNICODE. PDF output now
supports
encryption, bookmarks, links, and metadata, while XML input supports
XInclude and xml:id. A new Windows GUI with built-in preview is
provided
along with new support for Mac OS X and new modules for Java, COM,
ASP,
PHP, and ColdFusion.

Best regards,

Michael