    From: Michael Day <>
    Subject: Prince 5.0: XML + CSS to PDF formatter

    We are very happy to announce the release of Prince 5.0, a new version
    of
    our batch formatter for converting XML + CSS into PDF.

    - Even more CSS support
    - Even more PDF features
    - Quick and easy server integration
    - Runs on Windows, Linux and MacOS X

    To download an evaluation version please see our website:

    http://www.princexml.com

    This major new version boasts a huge array of new features and
    improvements. The highlights included support for footnotes, page
    floats,
    cross-references, CSS positioning, and UNICODE. PDF output now
    supports
    encryption, bookmarks, links, and metadata, while XML input supports
    XInclude and xml:id. A new Windows GUI with built-in preview is
    provided
    along with new support for Mac OS X and new modules for Java, COM,
    ASP,
    PHP, and ColdFusion.

    Best regards,

    Michael