Principal Embedded Software Engineer position in Pittsburgh PA

Gary N

Principal Embedded Software Engineer
Looking for a fulltime opportunity to utilize your expertise in
Software Development Process and networking product development
knowledge, while working for a first class company in Pittsburgh PA?
A.C.Coy has an immediate opportunity for a Principal Embedded Software
Engineer, with one of our premier clients.

Responsibilities:
You will be responsible for development of embedded software to run on
clients increasingly broad line of edge routing products. You will
both contribute to and lead projects through the entire development
cycle. Projects involve adding new features (protocols, hardware cards
and platforms as well as speed scaling enhancements) to clients
products. Through your years of experience, you should be able to
generate creative, clean, quality solutions to large complex
challenges. You will possess the ability to examine the big picture,
see the essential elements, recognize the patterns, refine to the
simplest solution and execute.

Requirements
If you have 10+ years experience with Software Development Process
(requirements, design, implementation, review, testing), Software
Revision Control and Build Environment tools (make),experienced with
C++, Java, Libraries (STL, POSIX), Debugging (GDB), but especially
networking design knowledge and experience with layering concepts,
Layer 1 (SONET/SDH, DSX3, DSX1, IEEE 802) Layer 2 (PPP, Frame Relay,
ATM, IEEE 802), Layer 3 (IP, MPLS, ISIS), Routing Protocols (BGP,
OSPF), Management (SNMP), Security (RADIUS), than this is the position
you have been looking for! Salary is up to $90,000 with full benefits,
based on experience.

Gary V. Naranjo
Career Advisor
A.C.Coy Company
800.784.5773 ext 438
Fax 724.514.1111
(e-mail address removed)
www.accoy.com

David Harmon

On 8 Apr 2004 13:26:54 -0700 in comp.lang.c++, (e-mail address removed) (Gary
N) wrote,
Principal Embedded Software Engineer
Looking for a fulltime opportunity to utilize your expertise in
Software Development Process and networking product development

Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
that is either technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or
both. In any case, a company you do not want to work with! There are
dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this
manner you declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough
or respect the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary
courtesy.

See the article titled "Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first."
posted semiweekly in this newsgroup or at:
http://www.slack.net/~shiva/welcome.txt

See the topic "[5.8] Which newsgroup should I post my questions?"
in Marshall Cline's C++ FAQ. You can get the FAQ at:
http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/

(Posted and emailed.)

Howard

Job ads, off-topic in comp.lang.c++, give the impression of an employer
that is either technically clueless, or abusive and irresponsible, or
both. In any case, a company you do not want to work with! There are
dozens of *.jobs.* newsgroups where they belong. By posting in this
manner you declare to the entire world that you just do not care enough
or respect the users of comp.lang.c++ enough to follow ordinary
courtesy.

Aah, he's just a head-hunter for a consulting firm. He doesn't give a whit
what anybody thinks. I doubt he'll even read replies to his post here (or
anywhere else). I've been in that game before, and getting call-backs is
all that matters. Best to just save your breath. :)

-Howard

E. Robert Tisdale

Howard said:
Aah, he's just a head-hunter for a consulting firm.
He doesn't give a whit what anybody thinks.
I doubt he'll even read replies to his post here (or anywhere else).
I've been in that game before
and getting call-backs is all that matters.
Best to just save your breath. :)

I think that David Harmon's remarks were directed
more toward unwary comp.lang.c++ subscribers than to Gary N.

Jack Klein

Aah, he's just a head-hunter for a consulting firm. He doesn't give a whit
what anybody thinks. I doubt he'll even read replies to his post here (or
anywhere else). I've been in that game before, and getting call-backs is
all that matters. Best to just save your breath. :)

-Howard

He won't be posting here from that Google account again...