    to come through. I really need this. Benefits for those that help. I
    have more money and friends than most if not all of you could ever dream of.

    Thx in advance -- myombi

    Myombi Natuse, Oct 27, 2006

  2. Myombi Natuse

    Richard Bos Guest

    Myombi Natuse <> wrote:

    > I need to print a bitmap file in C under Windows. I'm a senior in
    > college so please show me the respect I'm due.

    Fine.

    *Plonk*

    Richard

    Richard Bos, Oct 27, 2006

  3. Myombi Natuse (or some other troll) posted flamebait and I bit:
    > I need to print a bitmap file in C under Windows. I'm a senior in
    > college so please show me the respect I'm due.

    No one is due any respect simply because he or she is a senior in
    college. We all know too many imbeciles and incompetents with more
    "education" than you.

    > I don't want any of you
    > jokers telling me that it can't be done because I know it can.

    Of course it can be done. So what? If you just want to print a bitmap
    file, or any other kind of file, open the damn thing, manipulate the
    data read any way you want to, write it to an appropriate open stream,
    and close the streams. Done!

    > Post the
    > code here no later than Friday by noon, please.

    Either send money or go away. No one here is your slave.

    > I'm counting on you guys
    > to come through. I really need this.

    If you hadn't slept through the better part of four years of college,
    you could do it yourself.

    > Benefits for those that help. I
    > have more money and friends than most if not all of you could ever dream
    > of.

    Then why didn't you offer some of your treasure to those who will do the
    work you should be doing yourself?

    > Thx in advance -- myombi

    Eat shit, behind or in front doesn't matter.

    Martin Ambuhl, Oct 27, 2006
  4. Myombi Natuse

    Bart Guest

    Myombi Natuse wrote:
    > I need to print a bitmap file in C under Windows. I'm a senior in
    > college so please show me the respect I'm due.

    Then show some respect to comp.lang.c by not posting off-topic
    questions.

    > I don't want any of you
    > jokers telling me that it can't be done because I know it can.

    The problem is not that it can't be done at all, but that it can't be
    done using standard portable C. You can probably do it using
    non-portable, non-standard libraries (e.g. GDI or OpenGL), but
    questions about those are off-topic in comp.lang.c.

    > Post the
    > code here no later than Friday by noon, please. I'm counting on you guys
    > to come through. I really need this.

    Right. You expect us to show you respect, while at the same time you
    ask us to help you cheat on your homework.

    > Benefits for those that help. I
    > have more money and friends than most if not all of you could ever dream of.

    I think you don't have the remotest idea of who reads comp.lang.c. A
    little search through the archives and the Wikipedia may be quite
    informative.

    Regards,
    Bart.

    Bart, Oct 27, 2006
  5. Bart said:

    > Myombi Natuse wrote:
    >> I need to print a bitmap file in C under Windows. I'm a senior in
    >> college so please show me the respect I'm due.

    > Then show some respect to comp.lang.c by not posting off-topic
    > questions.

    YHBT.

    --
    Richard Heathfield
    "Usenet is a strange place" - dmr 29/7/1999

    Richard Heathfield, Oct 27, 2006
  6. Myombi Natuse

    CBFalconer Guest

    Myombi Natuse wrote:

    > I need to print a bitmap file in C under Windows. I'm a senior in
    > college so please show me the respect I'm due. I don't want any of
    > you jokers telling me that it can't be done because I know it can.
    > Post the code here no later than Friday by noon, please. I'm
    > counting on you guys to come through. I really need this. Benefits
    > for those that help. I have more money and friends than most if not
    > all of you could ever dream of.

    Yassuh. Here you are:

    #include <stdio.h>

    int main(void) {
    puts(" a bitmap file in C under Windows.");
    return 0;

    <http://cbfalconer.home.att.net>

    CBFalconer, Oct 27, 2006
  7. In article <>,
    CBFalconer <> wrote:

    >> I need to print a bitmap file in C under Windows.

    >int main(void) {
    > puts(" a bitmap file in C under Windows.");
    > return 0;
    >}

    Or

    int main(void)
    {
    puts(" Windows");
    puts(" a bitmap file in C");
    return 0;
    }

    (Assuming a top-to-bottom locale of course.)

    -- Richard

    Richard Tobin, Oct 27, 2006
  8. On Thu, 2006-10-26 at 23:52 -0700, Myombi Natuse wrote:
    > I need to print a bitmap file in C under Windows.

    Have fun with that.

    > I'm a senior in college so please show me the respect I'm due.

    You're cheating, hence no respect.

    > I don't want any of you jokers telling me that it can't be done
    > because I know it can.

    The professor never lies, does he? Nor does the textbook you didn't
    read and the notes you didn't take. Glad you figured this one out on
    your own.

    > Post the code here no later than Friday by noon, please.

    No. Do your own work.

    > I'm counting on you guys to come through. I really need this.

    Lest you fail college and your parents stop feeding you?

    > Benefits for those that help. I have more money and friends
    > than most if not all of you could ever dream of.

    I'd love to help, but being promised monetary rewards from a guy who's
    going to be flipping burgers all his life doesn't sound like a sound
    financial plan. Sorry.

    --
    Andrew Poelstra <http://www.wpsoftware.net/projects/>

    Andrew Poelstra, Oct 27, 2006
  9. Bart wrote:

    > Myombi Natuse wrote:
    > > I need to print a bitmap file in C under Windows. I'm a senior in
    > > college so please show me the respect I'm due.

    > Then show some respect to comp.lang.c by not posting off-topic
    > questions.

    Actually, given the responses I've seen so far, he _has_ been given
    the respect he's due. (Just not the respect that he _think's_ he's
    due.)

    > > I don't want any of you
    > > jokers telling me that it can't be done because I know it can.

    > The problem is not that it can't be done at all, but that it can't be
    > done using standard portable C.

    Sure it can, as long as you don't mind using "ASCII art". (For which
    I assume that "EBCDIC art" works just as well.) Assuming you have
    some print device attached to stdout, you can print it just fine. :)

    [...]

    Don't e-mail me at: <mailto:>

    Kenneth Brody, Oct 27, 2006
  10. On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 23:52:04 -0700, in comp.lang.c , Myombi Natuse
    <> wrote:

    >I need to print a bitmap file in C under Windows.

    This is offtopic in CLC, you need to ask in a Windows programming
    group.

    >I'm a senior in college so please show me the respect I'm due.

    ROFL. I'm a PhD and senior project manager. Do I win a prize?

    > I don't want any of you jokers telling me that it can't be done because I know it can.

    Feel free to troll any time you like.
    --
    Mark McIntyre

    --Brian Kernighan