    send PDF file to browser?

    Thanks for help
    Martin

    Martin, Oct 5, 2005

  2. Martin

    Bullschmidt Guest

    Hopefully this might give you some ideas:

    How do I generate PDF files from ASP? - 11/1/2001
    http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2207

    Best regards,
    J. Paul Schmidt, Freelance Web and Database Developer
    http://www.Bullschmidt.com
    Access Database Sample, Web Database Sample, ASP Design Tips

    <<
    I have an ASP page, whisch generates dynamic report for a SQL server DB.
    Now the users want to have the content in PDF format (not HTML page).
    The
    server machine had "adobe acrobat destiller" installed.

    How can I print the content of this ASP page to acrobat PDF destiller
    and
    send PDF file to browser?

    Bullschmidt, Oct 5, 2005