    Can anyone helpme. I am trying to work out how to make the poem titles work
    in print.css. They just don't appear.

    www.poetrymadma.com
    tom watson, Sep 9, 2003

  2. "tom watson" <> wrote:

    > Can anyone helpme.

    This might depend on the problem you have, and on the forum used for
    asking help.

    > I am trying to work out how to make the poem
    > titles work in print.css. They just don't appear.
    >
    > www.poetrymadma.com

    The name server I use says that www.poetrymadma.com does not exist.
    If you actually mean the Web server www.poetrymadman.com, and hence the
    address (URL) http://www.poetrymadman.com/ , then I would suggest that you
    phrase the question in a group devoted to CSS,
    comp.infosystems.www.authoring.stylesheets
    _after_ checking its FAQ and checking your HTML markup and your CSS using
    the available tools, and explaining what specific phenomena you are
    referring to. (That is, what did you expect to achieve, and how did it
    fail, and on which browser.) The print.css resource there is fairly
    complicated, and the question phrased is too vague. What "poem titles"
    should work, and how?

    --
    Yucca, http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/
    Jukka K. Korpela, Sep 9, 2003