Print HTML Report Page or Print multiple application pages

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Sam, Nov 10, 2006.

  1. Sam

    Sam Guest

    Hi All

    I have a web page that contains a datagrid and in this data grid, I have a
    checkbox column template which allow user to select one or more applicant's
    loan applicantion to print. Currently I have to loop thru the list of
    applications and call an aspx page to load each application and use a
    javascript "window.print" function to pop-up the print dialog; and user has
    to click on the print button to print This appearantly becomes a pain when
    user has to print 5 ore more applications because he/she has to click on the
    print dialog 5 times.

    Does any one know how to send a web page to the printer directly without
    clicking on the print button on the print dialog (or how to append multiple
    pages into one single big page with page break) so user only has to click
    once? I'm thinking to use crystal report viewer if there is no other way and
    this would mean that I can't reuse some of existing code. Would anyone
    please give me a hand?

    Regards,

    Sam
    Sam, Nov 10, 2006

  2. Sam

    seigo Guest

    Re: Print HTML Report Page or Print multiple application pages

    Hi Sam,

    As I mentioned you already have checkbox for each applicant's loan. Why
    do not add button "Print checked". When user clicks on it you can open
    page and create print-friendly version list of checked items.

    Alexander Kleshchevnikov
    www.klalex.com

    """Sam ÐÉÓÁÌ(Á):
    """